At Indra-Com Media Inc. we strive to build better products and services for the Industry. We recognize that in today's environment, privacy is an important issue. We design and operate our services with the protection of your privacy in mind.
At Indracom.ca/thefineline.media and thefinelineblog.ca, our site visitors may enjoy some of the web-based services we offer without providing any personal information. However, the following principles apply to the personal identifying information that we ask for and that you provide - information that personally identifies you, such as your name, a password, or e-mail address.
- The Indracom.ca and its associated websites do not require any personal identifying information to enter or browse. In all areas we do collect personal identifying information.
- Indracom also collects limited non-personal data that your browser makes available whenever you visit our website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more "cookies" that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Some of our services require you to register. Indracom and its associated websites asks you for some personal identifying information in order to create an account (typically e-mail address and/or a password for your account). This information is used to provide services such as permission-based outbound newsletters and alerts, or to allow you access to certain proprietary information that we provide on our site.
- When you register for one of our products (site membership, trade show attendance, newsletter subscriptions, etc.), our forms may ask for contact and demographic information. This information is used to allow you to access certain areas of our site that contains proprietary information, send permission-based products and services to your desk-top, and to advise you of other Indracom products and services. You will be able to opt-out of receiving any information or e-mails from Indracom. In addition, demographic information may be used to customize the display of our sites to you by showing content that we think might be of interest or related to your past visits.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Certain information - such as your password or e-mail address - is not disclosed in any form whatsoever to any outside party. While we will primarily use your e-mail address to contact you when your subscription is up for renewal, send you permission-based newsletters or alerts, or to provide you additional information regarding your trade show registration, there are a few other types of messages we may want to send you, either by e-mail or other means. These might include (but aren't limited to) announcements regarding other products or services. You will be able to opt-out of any such mailings. In addition, we do share non-personal, aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, demographics, traffic patterns, and related site information with advertisers and reputable third-party vendors for marketing and promotional purposes; however, none of the information we disclose in this aggregate form can be used to personally identify
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We may share aggregated information with others. An example of this would be, how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information:
Changes to this Policy:
Copyright 2017 Indra-com Media Inc.